Thursday, November 8, 2012

City Safari

One of my assignments is to photograph a “city safari”, I didnt really know what that meant so I decided to take pictures of things around the city that most tourist dont see. As I wandered around Siena, because I tend to do that often, I noticed a bunch of things that Ive never seen before, like the little garbage trucks or streets with no people on them which doesnt happen very often. A big thing I noticed was all the construction going on, when I first arrived here there was none, I guess its because now its colder outside so less tourist come and its the best time to fix everything up. There is a lot of construction around Siena, plus all my pictures are taken in the night time since thats when I decided to go out and search for city like things to photograph. The night gives most of my photos an eerie feeling which I never felt in Siena before wandering down random side streets and construction sites in the dark. I like how they all have a similar color tone/spooky feeling. 










No comments:

Post a Comment