Tuesday, November 6, 2012

10 day break

These are all photos from my 10 day break. I went to Rome, Paris, Venice, Pisa, Florence and then back to Siena with my parents which was a lot of fun. Each city in Italy is so different and unique, the bigger cities are very touristy and most people speak english where as the smaller cities are a better look into what real italians are like. Then theres France I went there 3 years ago with my high school and I wasnt the biggest fan of France probably because my school brought us to all the less interesting places.  I liked Paris then but going back to it with my parents where I had a free rein to see what I wanted to see made me love the city so much more than I did the first time I went there. France is nothing like Italy so it was nice to have a change in scenery, but since we were only there for 3 days we just saw the main tourist attractions which was fine with me because thats all I really wanted to see. This 10 day break was very eventful, Im glad I got to travel around Europe with my parents again and re-see all the sites I enjoyed so much the first time I saw them! Plus I ate the best food on this break which made it even better.

The Coliseum in Rome  

The Pantheon in Rome 

St. Peters Basilica located in the Vatican in Rome 

The government building in Rome

The lock bridge in Paris (so cute!)

View of the Eiffel Tower from the Arc De Triomphe

Eiffel Tower at night

The canal in Venice 

The leaning tower of Pisa

The Duomo in Florence




No comments:

Post a Comment